Our coach job advertised
by Charlie Walker
MOONEE VALLEY COACHING JOB NOW BEING ADVERTISED
Moonee Valley Cricket Club is now advertising for the role of senior coach for the 2016/17 season.
Our bylaws require the coach position to be advertised each season.
Applications close on May 12.
Our 2015/16 senior coach, Mark Gauci, has advised the Committee that he intends to renominate for the position.
Details of the position:
Moonee Valley Cricket Club: Coach required
The progressive and forward-thinking Moonee Valley Cricket Club requires a senior coach for Season 2016/17.
Moonee Valley Cricket Club in 2015/16 fielded 11 teams – six men’s teams, and five junior teams.
Our First and Second Elevens compete in the Victorian Turf Cricket Association. Our Third and Fourth Elevens compete on turf in the Mercantile Cricket Association. We also have two hard wicket teams.
Our Club is based at Ormond Park, Pattison St, Moonee Ponds, with secondary facilities at Debney Park in Flemington.
Experienced senior players are also invited to make inquiries about playing for our progressive and successful club in 2016/17.
We are prepared to consider either a playing or non-playing coach. The successful applicant should:
- Have played a high standard of cricket.
- Have the ability to develop and implement pre-season training schedules.
- Have a proven ability to train, develop, inspire and lead a club and its players to success.
- Be able to set and run drills and supervise training a minimum 2 nights per week.
- Be able to provide individual specialist coaching during training, particularly technique development to the younger senior players.
- Assist players at all levels with the development of individual skills.
- Be able to help develop the leadership qualities of our senior list.
- Be able to assist junior coaches with practice plans.
- Ensure that players at all levels enjoy their cricket.
- Have strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Be prepared to embrace our club philosophy, particularly its emphasis on junior development.
Written applications stating experience and qualifications should be addressed to:
Charlie Walker, President Moonee Valley Cricket Club at firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone: 0409 237 543.
Applications close May 12.
- June 2022 (1)
- May 2022 (4)
- April 2022 (13)
- March 2022 (26)
- February 2022 (16)
- January 2022 (23)
- December 2021 (13)
- November 2021 (29)
- October 2021 (19)
- September 2021 (9)
- August 2021 (4)
- July 2021 (1)
- May 2021 (7)
- April 2021 (18)
- March 2021 (23)
- February 2021 (13)
- January 2021 (20)
- December 2020 (15)
- November 2020 (22)
- October 2020 (6)