MVCC - women's coach wanted
MOONEE VALLEY CRICKET CLUB –
WOMEN'S COACH WANTED
The Moonee Valley Cricket Club requires a coach for its women’s cricket team/s for Season 2010/11.
Moonee Valley – the biggest cricket club in Victoria – has now had three seasons in the VWCA, and fielded two teams in the one-day grades in 2009/10.
The Club is seeking either a playing or non-playing coach, and would be happy to consider either a female or a male for the non-playing role.
Our Club is based at Ormond Park, Pattison St, Moonee Ponds, with secondary facilities at Debney Park in Flemington.
The Club is also seeking extra players – both experienced players and newcomers wishing to take up the sport.
The successful applicant for the Coach position should:
· Have the ability to develop and implement pre-season training schedules.
· Have a proven ability to train, develop, inspire and lead a club and its players to success.
· Be able to take training 2 nights per week.
· Be able to provide individual coaching during training, particularly to the younger senior players.
· Assist players at all levels with the development of individual skills.
· Be able to assist with the coaching of our girls playing in the local junior competition.
· Ensure that players at all levels enjoy their cricket.
· Be prepared to embrace our club philosophy, particularly its emphasis on junior development.
The women’s teams are part of the wider Moonee Valley Cricket Club, which also fields men’s teams and a strong junior program.
Written applications stating experience and qualifications should be addressed to:
Charlie Walker, 13 Vine St, Moonee Ponds, Vic. 3039. Phone 0409 237 543 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 2022 (1)
- May 2022 (4)
- April 2022 (13)
- March 2022 (26)
- February 2022 (16)
- January 2022 (23)
- December 2021 (13)
- November 2021 (29)
- October 2021 (19)
- September 2021 (9)
- August 2021 (4)
- July 2021 (1)
- May 2021 (7)
- April 2021 (18)
- March 2021 (23)
- February 2021 (13)
- January 2021 (20)
- December 2020 (15)
- November 2020 (22)
- October 2020 (6)