Coach: Moonee Valley coach 2011/12 - advertisement
Our bylaws require the position of coach of Moonee Valley Cricket Club to be advertised each season.
Here is the advertisement for 2011/12
Moonee Valley Cricket Club: Coach required
The progressive and forward-thinking Moonee Valley Cricket Club requires a coach for Season 2011/12.
Moonee Valley Cricket Club is one of the biggest cricket clubs in Victoria and in 2010/11 fielded 18 teams – nine men’s teams, a women’s team and eight junior teams.
Our First and Second Elevens compete in the Victorian Turf Cricket Association and we have two lower-grade turf teams. We have two 2-day hard wicket teams and three one-day teams.
Our Club is based at Ormond Park, Pattison St, Moonee Ponds, with secondary facilities at Debney Park in Flemington.
Experienced senior players are also invited to make inquiries about playing for our progressive and successful club in 2011/12.
We are prepared to consider either a playing or non-playing coach. The successful applicant should:
· • Have played a high standard of cricket.
· • Have the ability to develop and implement pre-season training schedules.
· • Have a proven ability to train, develop, inspire and lead a club and its players to success.
· • Be able to run training a minimum 2 nights per week.
· • Be able to provide individual coaching during training, particularly to the younger senior players.
· • Assist players at all levels with the development of individual skills.
· • Be able to help develop the leadership qualities of our senior list.
· • Be able to assist junior coaches with practice plans.
· • Ensure that players at all levels enjoy their cricket.
· • Have strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
· • Be prepared to embrace our club philosophy, particularly its emphasis on junior development.
Written applications stating experience and qualifications should be addressed to:
Peter Golding, Secretary Moonee Valley Cricket Club at 23 Mascoma St, Ascot Vale 3032 - or emailed to email@example.com - Phone: 0419 009 721.
Applications close May 4.
In seeking to get our leadership team in place well before the season starts, we are also inviting applications for the job of captain of the First Eleven. Applications also close on May 4.
- March 2019 (10)
- February 2019 (12)
- January 2019 (15)
- December 2018 (10)
- November 2018 (17)
- October 2018 (8)
- September 2018 (5)
- August 2018 (6)
- July 2018 (6)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (11)
- March 2018 (21)
- February 2018 (17)
- January 2018 (22)
- December 2017 (23)
- November 2017 (13)
- October 2017 (13)
- September 2017 (12)
- August 2017 (3)