Call for applications for the role of MVCC Senior Coach
Moonee Valley Cricket Club: Coach required
The progressive and forward-thinking Moonee Valley Cricket Club requires a senior coach for Season 2012/13.
Moonee Valley Cricket Club is one of the biggest cricket clubs in Victoria and in 2011/12 fielded 14 teams – eight men’s teams, and six junior teams.
Our First, Second Third and Fifth Elevens compete in the Victorian Turf Cricket Association. We have two 2-day hard wicket teams and two one-day teams.
Our Club is based at Ormond Park, Pattison St, Moonee Ponds, with secondary facilities at Debney Park in Flemington.
Experienced senior players are also invited to make inquiries about playing for our progressive and successful club in 2012/13.
We are prepared to consider either a playing or non-playing coach. The successful applicant should:
· Have played a high standard of cricket.
· Have the ability to develop and implement pre-season training schedules.
· Have a proven ability to train, develop, inspire and lead a club and its players to success.
· Be able to run training a minimum 2 nights per week.
· Be able to provide individual coaching during training, particularly to the younger senior players.
· Assist players at all levels with the development of individual skills.
· Be able to help develop the leadership qualities of our senior list.
· Be able to assist junior coaches with practice plans.
· Ensure that players at all levels enjoy their cricket.·
· Be prepared to embrace our club philosophy, particularly its emphasis on junior development.
Written applications stating experience and qualifications should be addressed to:Peter Golding, Secretary Moonee Valley Cricket Club at 23 Mascoma St, Ascot Vale 3032 - or emailed to email@example.com – Phone: 0419 009 721.
Applications close April 2.
- September 2021 (4)
- August 2021 (2)
- July 2021 (1)
- May 2021 (7)
- April 2021 (18)
- March 2021 (23)
- February 2021 (13)
- January 2021 (19)
- December 2020 (15)
- November 2020 (22)
- October 2020 (6)
- September 2020 (3)
- August 2020 (7)
- July 2020 (4)
- June 2020 (12)
- May 2020 (1)
- April 2020 (6)
- March 2020 (20)
- February 2020 (16)
- January 2020 (21)